The Lovemarketers Story
- I first saw the term Lovemark introduced by Kevin Roberts of Saatchis in his book "Lovemarks: The future beyond brands" The concept they had developed resonated totally with my thoughts about marketing and what I had been teaching clients. I immediately decided to adopt the concept and spread the word,
- Helping people to develop their own business with the guidance of my high tech but back to basics (does that make sense!) spin on the Lovemarks concept.
- Of course by immediately I mean I thought about it, registered domains and generally procrastinated for a few years while testing the many web marketing techniques out there as part of my Web Consultancy roles. You could call that market research and test marketing of the concept, sounds better than cogitation and procrastination :)
- During my role as a web marketing consultant the companies I introduced Lovemarks to loved the concept and the results have spoken for themselves. So here I am today after 10 years in the Web industry turning my full attention to my true passion "LoveMarketing"
- I hope you come on the journey with me and enjoy the adventure, remember it is meant to be fun, but please don't follow blindly, true leaders are not followers, innovate and add your own angles and never wait, just get stuck in now!
Henry David Thoreau puts it best:, on traveling alone:
"The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.
And another good quote from an unknown source which I agree with as well:
"Leaders are not what many people think–people with huge crowds following them. Leaders are people who go their own way without caring, or even looking to see whether anyone is following them. “Leadership qualities” are not the qualities that enable people to attract followers, but those that enable them to do without them"
Developing and implementing your digital marketing strategies, making sense of the confusing world of online marketing with a back to basics approach.
- Focusing on what is most important, your customers, not getting tied up in the latest great thing just for the sake of it, but instead learning to understand web ROI, and KPI's and how careful measurement can help your results. But always keeping in mind to follow your heart where it counts.
- The Lovemarketer is actually a part of a high powered network of Marketing specialists who get you more sales by showing you the secrets to transforming your product/service into a Lovemark in their various specialties.
- Smart use of new technology at the right time for your business, in a holistic and integrated approach to marketing.
- Someone who develops Lovemark focused strategies, techniques and systems